SEARCH

Search In Wine.Delivery

Search

0

Free delivery with any order

Price Discount

Raboso Reserva "Notti di Luna Piena”

2007

Receive it tomorrow

FREE DELIVERY

S$

60.00

54.00

PRODUCER

Ca' di Rajo

BOTTLE

750ml

ALCOHOL

14.5%

DESCRIPTION

The wine making process was particularly lengthy. The grapes were hand harvest from both Sylvoz & Bellussi system. Then, 30% of the grapes were dried in temperature & humidity controlled rooms for 40 days, and the remaining 70% were late harvest. Maceration was done in wooden vats for 20-25 days with temperature controlled at 24-26°C to facilitate maximum extraction of the grapes skin pigment and ageing was done in wooden barrels for 36 months. The label design features a devil walking on the roof that was an ancient legend of the village where the vineyard was located. The winery decided to use such imagination to represent a wine which is powerful & bold.

TASTING NOTES

Appellation: Raboso Piave DOC Color: Dark, intense ruby color Nose: Expressive nose of cherries, morel, dewberry, black cheery & plum with notes of cinnamon, vanilla, tabocoo, violet & pepper. Mouth: Luxurious, with a considerable structure and heavy tannins. Its flavour, together with a pleasant acidity and a good alcohol content, gives a long and delicious after taste.

AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS

• Gold: Concours Mondial de Bruxelle 2014 • Gold: Berliner Wine Trophy 2009 • Silver: Mundus Vini 2015 • Silver: AWC International Wine Challenge - Wien 2014 • Silver: Japan Wine Challenge 2013 • Bronze: Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2014

Other Products You Might Also Like

MORE

© WINE.DELIVERY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

;